Do you ever feel that you're thinking some not so nice things while caring for your elders? You may feel better reading this list and notice that other care giver's may be feeling the same.
- I have no life of my own and I'm sick of it.
- Mom acts like my boss even when it comes to what I eat.
- How much longer can I keep this up? There is no light at the end of this tunnel.
- Dad has no clue what I give up to do this. He thinks his care is routine.
- Everybody wants a piece of me – there's nothing of myself left for me.
- I can't even take a bath without someone needing me.
- Nothing I
do pleasesthem – they are never happy.
- I just want to scream, run away, hide somewhere, or change my identity.
- Maybe if I just take all of Mom's sleeping pills I won't have to wake up to this again.
- She is suffering so much. She's been half dead for months. Why can't she just let go and die?
To look more closely at these confessions, visit: